ruby on rails - Better web framework? -


I came from a desktop programming background. I seriously wanted diving in the web programming scene. I looked around and I think that a well-established web framework must be used. Looking at the trains on DeGenego and Ruby I am really popular.

So I wanted to know whether either or none of these is a good option for me. Some pretty, strong, scalable, easy to deploy and maintain and fully painted I am currently tilting towards Zeno because it is based on Python which is a very popular and powerful language, but just wants to know Is ROR running for itself, which can make it a better choice? Which is a web page 2.0. Just wanted to consider something extra.

.. elegant , strong , Scalable , Easy to deploy and maintain and fully printed . Python that Really Popular and Powerful Language . That is, in a sense, More Web 2.0 .

These are all hollow, subjective buzz words. The difference between different frameworks is nothing you can measure; This is their style that makes a difference No one can decide for you, try out some of your own and pick what you think is right.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -