What are the SQL Server requirements for Team Foundation Server And Reporting Services? -


I had many problems in setting up Team Foundation Server 2005 (workgroup) for several reasons about six months ago, and because Other projects Priority, I have never finished over that, we are setting up a new server and now I am trying to determine which licensing and additions are needed for SQL Server.

The problems I have participated in is that the team foundation server requires the use of reporting services, and I was under the impression that I am only reporting the services of the enterprise version of SQL Server 2005 I can use Therefore, I have some questions and at this time we will probably use SQL Server 2008 and Team Foundation Server 2008

  1. When installing the Working Group Edition of Team System 2008, does the reporting service have to be installed on that machine?

  2. Is the reporting service available only for SQL Server Enterprise?

  3. Actually, can we install Team Foundation Server and work with SQL Server Standards?

  4. What other do we find before installing TFS?

Thank you.

  1. I could not find a limit on the workgroup version of database server Therefore, as far as I know, the reporting services do not have to be on the same machine.

  2. Reporting service is available for all versions of SQL Server , In which free SQL Server Express, though according to this, SQL Server is the standard minimum required version

  3. Yes.

  4. You W The latest installation guide can be:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -