Elmah does not work with asp.net mvc -


ALMAM has spent countless hours working with MSC, but 100% can not work. I still do all the logging work, but the HTTP handlers are all schoolchildren every time I log in to an administrator account and log in From which I am redirected to the Elms list page.

It does not make any sense because the path to Elmah is just LMH.XD (this is that I use the web for httphandler in .config) and my admin path is something like / MyAdmin / Login, so I do not see the connection I have also set up the paths unseen in the table of their routes for Elma. \

To sum it up.

Elma logging works and such error page also displays. When I try and log in to my administrator account, it automatically redirects to Elmahs error display page. I do not know why.

  • If I Comment

route. Unknown route ("LMAXD");

My login works if I leave it there, it always redirects Elmah.

I finally thought that nobody could get this ... There was a reference that got me from the book "ASP.NET.net met with MVC framework" and for some reason the DLL messed up all my post requests for the LL.M.

It was a pure dumb fate which I thought. I could not work as rootbuger so I removed the reference and added each other and then did everything.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -