.net - Class 'CLSID_CorSymWriter' could not be created: Access is denied -


I'm getting this error. Not sure what it is. This I have done so far Working on VISTA and IIS7 I have created a new site and have a directory attached to my ASPX files. So I converted a subfolders to an application. But for some reason when I try to start that application (browse right click) I get the following error -

Class 'CLSID_CorSymWriter' can not be created: Access is denied.

Why Access is Denied This application works on the parent system, but not here. So let me know its some permission problem or havent some component I have installed yet.

Any advice?

I have also found this problem and it is c: \ WINDOWS \ Microsoft.NET \ Framework \ v1. The machine present in the 0.3705 \ CONFIG folder Resolved by changing to Config

Set the user name and password Administrator user admin and user for password procedure section


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indexing in SQL -

objective c - iPhone and it's wireless area -

multithreading - Do lock objects in Java need to be static? -