Mono .NET Error 500 -


Greetings,

When I try to apply my pure solution in hosted to host my rent I found this error ...

It is very strange because, no matter whether the code is running or is it always?

  Server error '/' Application object is not set in context for an object instance: HTTP 500. Error in processing the request. Stack trace: System.NullReferenceException: An example of an object on Object Reference System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetPrecompiledApplicationType () [0x00000 on System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetPrecompiledType (System.String virtualPath) [0x00000] SystemWeb.HttpApplicationFactory.InitType (System.Web.HttpContext Reference) [0x00000] Version Information: Mono Version: 2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET version: 2.0.50727.1433  

Can anyone explain what's happening to me and how do I

It looks like you're getting it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -