windows 7 - Tortoise usage pattern no longer works: sort by creation date, nor sort by revision is possible -


I've been using turtle for years.

My victory is my win-win scenario for standard usage.

Problem: If you have to complete a checkout, then date is modified to date which was the checkout date. is.

So ... in that situation, I sort in the reverse amendment order order. Win explorer allowed me to amend a column of elaborate exposure. There is a close proxy for sorting it for the modified date.

Problem: Win Vista, and Win 7 no longer allow me to display this column. Nor is the revised date maintained in an SVN checkout.

So my standard use phrase is no longer possible.

I want to see that people are suggesting how to find other than falling on the command line.

I'm afraid that Turtle SVN will have to go away and a different file can be replaced by the browsing UI, which provides revision column sort behavior. If someone is good then maybe he'll be fine.

OTOH, if a person knows SVN in a way that it actually maintains the file, then it modifies the file, which modifies the date during deposits / checkout. Have a good solution or even if it has modified the check-out file to the last file date, then that file has been modified - it will work fine.

You can file subversion equal to the last committed date. And since the last committed date is usually (approximate) like the last revision date, your workflow will work again.

TortoiseSVN-> Settings dialog-> General -> "Set file to date" Last committed time ""


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -