.net - c# Creatchildcontrols / RenderContents -


I'm trying to get a C # server control that I do not already have to make hair controls Used, but also rendercontents At the moment, my control uses the render content method to do some work and replaces XML using xslt. It works very well, yet I want to add some text box controls after this change. When I do this, the textbox controls do not show up in my server control and only the changes happen. I snatched my code for inclusion in two methods and the control was visible only with the rule of making, but as soon as I use the render content method, it overwrites the control and they disappear.

Can someone advise me how should I do this?

Foolish question, but do you remember that your render contents method is call basis. Restore? (Or render children, whatever ...)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -