wordpress - Rich text editor (WYSIWYG) for Custom Fields input -


I know about plugins that plug-in requires all function nity which will be required. The problem is that it is no longer supported and is being broken with the latest WordPress release.

Do you have any suggestions on any other solution that would suit my needs? What I really need for custom field input is Rich Rich Text Editor (WYSIWYG)

Thanks

more fields were not abandoned has gone. You may be interested in the same plug-in called Custom Field Template . There is also a very popular plugin that allows you to customize all types of custom fields to your content type (Date, Wysiwyg, ...) - Meet the Magic Field . Here also it is that you want to do some research first.

And when everything fails, you can do it yourself by fixing the function itself. Of course - some PHP skills are required to do this;) I am fairly new to WP, but it's my way of doing this for now, it's a lot of "searching the wheel again" but I also learn How do I work under WP Hood?

PS I will add more links, but I am a victim of spam blocking mechanism: -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -