iphone - Is fast UILabel rotation possible? -


I only want to work in landscape mode and the only way I can get proper coordination frames in the rest I

Caffeine Transformmecotation (3.1415 / 2.0F);

All the subawwvers also revolve around.

This works very well, except that when I want to attract UILabel, the rate of the frame is crazy like drop. I need transcription and all the things that come with UILBL are my question Is there a better way to go in landscape mode or to speed up text drawing. I've seen some applications that work in landscape mode and still have text, so I'm surprised ...

Probably use CEGFINE TransformMaking (M_PI / 2.0f); Instead? It really should transform a simple animation matrix.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -