silverlight - Problems with checkboxes in Datagrids -


I'm having some problems with the checkbox in DataGrid checkboxes are not obliged to make the data grid popular Because there is no property on the institutions for this. Actually what I am trying to do, when I check the checkbox, then I add it to the list to return the item ID in that row. The problem I'm having is when I check some checkboxes and pageplates with PagePage, this checkbox unchecks on the first page and tries to delete them, but the datagroup has already moved to another page, so it A null reference throws an exception because it does not find those objects anymore, how do I fix it? If you need to post me your code then let me know

One way to optimize partial class The unit framework that has been created for you Add your Boolean property to the unit category Now you can bind the checkbox column, because any other column can retain data between paging of the ant.

Then you can tell about the items in the context that are currently checked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -