mysql - PHP custom CMS and SEO -


There are custom CMS for the launch of the launch arts center in my city. I have site through artists / events / media etc. But in the PHP / mysql I created the interface.

My question is to do with Google indexing and CMS content. Obstacles will not be able to remove the archived show (which will have a URL like: calendar_expanded? Id = 310 ), but if they do, the page will display the small blauer that will allow the person to access It is a record that it is no longer present, or has never been done

SEO and file calendar_expanded.php and how it comes to Google and other search engine indexes So, what should I worry about?

Thanks in advance, J.

Edit

What's going on here is that I want to search No The engine gets a 404 error from the site. If the page is not suddenly available with the empty URL because people suggest that I have to implement some methods for permanent redirection .htaccess?

Ensure that you send the client the right to tell the status of their request. If a requested source can not be found or is not present, send it; And if it does not exist any more then probably send it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -