excel - Sum or Count until? -


I am trying to make my compliance worksheet more efficient. I have a list of controls in sections (and subclasses), and I use the value as a placeholder for control per section (or sub-section) as well as the copy number of exceptions. I use the value "1" if there is valid control, and submit it in the cost per section or sub-section.

I often have to add rows under one section, and it throws me yoga formula, these formulas are required to manually update.

I have to use a formula to do "up to date" or "up to the count" in the next section. I have attached an example.

Is there a way to sum (or calculate) the next formula or non-"1" value? Will it be easy to insert "end" values ​​at the bottom of each of these sections, and count to "end"? This would not be an ideal way of doing such a task (as there would be a good number of unnecessary "ends" between classes), but if there is no better way, then maybe I will find that avenue.

link to screenshot

Use a named range for each section, then when you add a line, add it to your named category.

So if you have a category 'Section 1' C3: C9, then when you add a line, right click on row number 9 and 'insert', then the new line 'stream 1 '. Then you can just keep the formula in the form of

= yoga (section 1)

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -