oracle - Error while shutting down 'Admin Server' from weblogic enterprise management console -


I am using the Weblogic Server em console to restart a webserver, the URL looks like this:

I click the server in the EM console, : (Weblogic Server> Control> Shutdown ..) I get this error:

'No machine affiliate with server Is admin server please associate a machine using this weblogic server by using the Weblogic Console. '

It is not able to understand its meaning ....

What am I missing here?

represents the machine ... well, a physical machine (and you can) associate server i.e. weblogic examples In). This is not a fundamental concept when using node managers. In general, you have machine (s) , server (vs) and domain creation time relationship with their configuration wizard Make them.

It is possible to add machine to the console ( environment> machines> new ):

But you can not add a running server to the console For the machine , which would be a problem for the administrator the server , I would like to extend my existing domain and machine (s) I suggest adding.

Note that all this will solve only the "shutdown problem", it will restart that is not very configured.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -