Filemaker repeating fields and ODBC -


So I am transferring an old filemaker database to MySQL and some repetitive fields are causing me some problems. It is read that the ODBC standard supports those areas, only when their type is "text" and each recurrence is added to a certain extent () However, I can not reproduce it. First of all I am getting it repetitive

If I export the database in .csv format, then the field is correctly inserted, so I'm not completely trapped, but if possible I I want to be able to achieve the same result thanks to the ODBC connection!

With JDBC and Filemaker 12 I can get the repeating area using bracket because It was beginning with the table index 1. It should be similar to the ODBC. Of course I recommend generalization but it can be helpful to know that there are other options.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -