git - Gitosis installation error -


I'm trying to install gitosis on my server, but I'm getting the error " Not allowed "

  pseudo-hu-u git jeetosis-init & lt; /tmp/id_rsa.pub  

with username "abhinav@115.118.212.234.static-delhi.vsnl.net.in"

Any fix for this?

Update

I'm on Mac and I'm trying to install gitosis on Snow Leopard.

Update

I have changed the username in the public key of Abhinav@vindev.net and it worked. Probably this is a problem with the hyphen sign after I have tried it

  git clone git@vindev.net: gitosis-admin.git cd gitosis-admin  

but fails to say

  fatal: 'gitosis-admin.git': unable to store chdir or git  

This is the following guide:

Is it related to the public key format, As mentioned,

(I know that this refers to a window installation and you are on a UNIX server, but this idea is valid)

I thought That PuttyGen generated a SSH2 public key file in a slightly different format, and ' ' was initially not a user. I wanted to, so I went here:

and saw that I " - BEGIN ... " and ">" I can keep the parts and " replace the comment ... ... " with the line ( reading a line generated by PU:

  topic: git  

And it worked! I got the output:

Start Git /home/git/repositories/gitosis-admin.git/ Restart it in the current Git repository
 in / home / git / treasures / gitosis -admin.git /  

You can also try copying the bus, like:

This work is fine for my SS-Pabike. On RawHide, I think you have the wrong file The format is.
Try to copy only id_rsa.pub (without comment, etc.), run sudo -H -u gitosis gitosis-init , paste Pabki, then < Code> ^ D
.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -