In Emacs, how can I jump between functions in the current file? -


I want to move the function quickly in my AMACS buffer. I want to run some functions and ask me for the name of the function, completed for each function defined in the current buffer.

I usually use ATAGs to navigate around, but sometimes there is a framework method that is overridden in many files. In these cases, I can find that file Which I want but then I want to jump fast in the function there. There is a similar facility in Textamat, where you can choose a definition from the list on the lower right of the editor.

Just to jump around the function in the existing file? Use It is the easiest and lightest of all the options listed so far and it is possible that what you want. This is also built in Imax and there is a minimal setup problem in it, there are graphical and text interfaces, anything better than extra and you will be better off using one of the other excellent tips here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -