asp.net mvc - Editing and Updating Entity Framework entity in ASP .NET MVC -


I have a unit framework unit called "ABC" (Attribute ID and Title).

Look at the update record, I've added the ID as a hidden field and the headline text box.

The controller looks something like this:

  Public Action Update Action (ABC OBJ)  

Let me do everything right and fair in obj Meets - i.e., title and id.

To update the records in the database now, I read the parent unit:

  var = (base.context.ABC in x where x.id = = Obj.id). Single ();  

To reflect changes in the original now, I think the update should be modeled:

  this.TryUpdateModel (original);  

I get an error: | ... stating that the column ID can not be changed.

  Property 'id' is part of important information about the object and can not be modified.  

I do not want to manually specify properties on the original object back.

The second option can be:

  TryUpdateModel (original, new string [] {"title"}, form.ToewoProver ());  

But I hate string - my object is like 20 characteristics: |

Can someone recommend a better pattern of doing this?

Example:

  UpdateModel & lt; MyModel & gt; (Model, x => x.PropertyFromMyModel_1, x => x.PropertyFromMyModel_2);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -