iphone - How to stop routers blocking traffic within a network? -


I have an iPhone app that is connected via a local network to a user running on a server running on Mac / PC depends on.

An http service is running on server port 8080

I already add default to the default window firewall, or default Mac firewall to ensure that traffic is reaching my app. Is allowed.

Although the most common customer issue is that the iPhone can not communicate with the server.

Generally this network router is blocked traffic - though sometimes the user is running their own firewall that blocks block traffic.

Is there a protocol that will allow me to say something about the effect of

? 'All firewalls on this network, please & lt; Ip; Gt; ;

I have looked upwards - but it seems that focusing on opening the harbor in the outer world is not what I do

Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

No, there is no way or protocol from UPNP and I would not recommend it in any way because the company This would be the cause of all kinds of problems and security problems in the network if it was possible.

I suggest that you have a FAQ entry or installation section software where you describe this common problem and give details to customers how they can detect this problem and its Can solve.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -