Java Swing Font Chooser -


In my Java Swing app, I want to select the user my font. There are no main swing libraries to take fonts to my surprise. I was hoping to find a jefilchuzer but there is no such facility. It seems like a simple dialogue that I'm sure there are present. I really do not want to write myself.

I looked around the Internet and found some different implementations of this kind of dialogue. The problem is that most of them are on random blogs or just code snippets. I'm looking for things that are part of a library that is well-used and tested.

very good Looks and open-source.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -