ruby - Sinatra Sub-Directory Views -


I want to be able to get Sinatra views from the subdirectory of ./views (like ./views/admin) . . I know that you can set such ideas:

  set: view, Proc.new {file.join (root, "templates")}  
< P> But how do I set it up for a part of the file?

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, but by doing so you view / Administrators can provide a view in :

  erb: "admin / report"  

If you are asking that you How do you look in the subdirectories of thoughts> , when you call erb: report , I'm not sure how to do this, and I do not think you want to (What happens if different d The same name two ideas Yron?).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -