iphone - uiview getter nil -


I am trying to get some views from my view controller from my view (a subview) The size will come when the user inputs when I work hard on those variables in the SVVV, the shape is perfect, but when I use the gates to use the custom variable from the view controller, they return zero and drawing It's messy. I do not get any errors or warnings. I know there is a problem with Getter, any suggestions? Is anyone an example of passing the variable to do a subview, so can the use of sygonnectext be used? I've been trapped for a long time. I think my problem at this point is so simple, I'm missing something fundamental, I thought I packed the setters / gates.

Make sure that whatever you want (ie, parents, or view or whatever You are reaching recipients) is not zero, try setting a break point just before entering them and validating that your goal is valid, and valid data.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -