Java Swing JTable cell in "edit" mode uses different set of settings? -


I have set some parameters for my JTable, but it seems that they are only called "View" mode. When editing cell contents, nothing works.

In the screenshot below you can see how the font size returned by default. (Bigger than what I set and what I want to see).

In addition, I have default locale set in Germany so that my decimal number 12,24 (rather than US 12.24) should be comma - whatever I am trying to edit the cell I am It comes back to the US dot style, and after I hit the hit it is again displayed with comma, like if I enter 12,24 cells, it is not accepted twice as illegal But when I enter 12.24, after killing my entrance, it is displayed as 12,24 - the proper German style :)

So in short, it seems that cell-in- Edit-mode use of a different set setting C does ... I can / her how he / she can change, preferably, it can use the same non-editing mode?

As shown, you can set the locale on that component. You can define your own cell editor for better control, as it has been discussed. In addition to the examples, here's a complete one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -