objective c - Updating NSTableView when enitiy is added to core data -


I have a coke app that I manually added core data. I set up the table in the interface builder for the list of organizations from data (with NSARCC controller), and it is working fine. The problem occurs when I insert a new unit (via the code) until the table does not update until I restart the app.

< P>

As a result, the table is allowed to update as an update.

Short answer: Send to your array controller -fetch: Message

Long answer: Only the only example is added through the array controller, when its contents are automatically displayed in the array, when it receives the request received directly (I.e., when its content array is not anything but rather you designate an entity's name and a MOC, possibly a determination, and nothing else).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -