Autoloading modularity/widgets in PHP, CodeIgniter/Kohana -


I was watching several template libraries, as if I have a fairly common sense in the general idea that is ready to download / use And what I want to use, so maybe you can help me.

I am currently learning the codeigner, later thinking about going to Kohana. Based on the template / site requirements, I would like to include the controller / module (/ module function?).

Example , so you will understand: I have a XML-defined page saved in MySQL, which states that and

  1. Build more and plugins
  2. Use wired slides'

You can of course use smarty plugins, but Yuk, who still Uses sensible?

When creating a two-plug-in plugin, remember that the codeigner instance is available to load any PHP on that request, so you can always use its DVO plugins, modifiers, blocks, etc.:

  $ CI = & amp; get Instance(); $ CI- & gt; Load-> Model ('some'); // etc  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -