ffmpeg - How do I set the first and last frame of a video to be an image? -


The HTML5 implementation is different in different browsers In Firefox, the placeholder will display an image specified by attribute unless the user has posted the video. Not clicked. In Chrome, the placeholder image is displayed until the video is loaded (not played), at that point the first frame of the video is shown.

To solve this problem, I think that the first frame of the video for the placeholder image will be the same in both browsers.

I would prefer to use this ffmpeg or mencoder, though I have limited experience in using these, so if someone can point me in the right direction, then I must be very compelled.

Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -