mapping - Google-maps? Or something else? -


I want something like Google-maps, usable on a business project Can I use GoogleMaps? What if they should change the terms of service? Will I be better off somewhere with the Open Street Map?

I need full coverage for North America, but also for Europe and Asia.

Which can be the best? Thank you

I think using Google Maps based on worries due to changes in the terms of service Avoid the mistake. Google Maps is very well established and in order to compromise Google in some way, it means that a large number of people should get distracted, there is nothing to do.

In technical terms, I talk about it mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -