c# - How to only see "my" items on a list when using item Level permissions as a site owner -


In order to view and edit list name "user data" and to read and edit item-level permissions " for.

How can I view only my own items in that list as a site owner when using the SharePoint object model? In fact, I want to store a small quantity of user data stored and display through a web part.

  SPList list = web.lists ["user data"]; If (list! = Null) {foreach (SPListItem item in list.Items) // // How to limit everything to admin accounts do not see anything // Perhaps instead or is using some SPQL? }}  

I think there is another interesting question, how would I tell if current users have "Manage List" permission and do some custom queries?

So you have to look at some properties in the list to filter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -