virtual machine - VM cannot access Windows 7 host website -


I am developing a website using VS2008 on Windows 7. I'm driving VM with IE 6 and want to test that the site works fine on IE6 VM I write on the IE6 browser because my router gave the IP address to the Windows host but with browser errors: server or DNS error can not be found, though I can ping the host through a command window.

Could this be possible to allow firewall problems on Windows7 and VM browsing of the host website, how can I open it?

The most dangerous but the simplest way to test this theory:

" Network and Sharing Center "if you see the left panel on the button, then" Windows Firewall "should be under the" View "section.
The left should now look like a "turn windows firewall on or off"

So you can now quickly check and see if it is actually blocking your firewall.

I do not close the firewall, and before I consider to plug the network cable. / P>

Hope this helps Rihanna


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

oracle - The fastest way to check if some records in a database table? -

php - multilevel menu with multilevel array -

jQuery UI: Datepicker month format -